2016. április 4., hétfő

Getting out from the city

Last weekend we decided that it is time to rest. We had some difficult times in the last 2 weeks, so, after finishing the last piece of furniture we decided that we will celebrate the whole stuff. So husband called a friend, he said that they cannot come as they are in the mountains (foothills of the mountains, in fact), but we are welcome to visit them there. So we packed our stuff and in half hour we were on our way to the mountains. In the city it is spring:
As we got closer to the mountains it was a bit colder, but it is obvious that winter finished its game now. From the Mures valley we had a great panorama of the snowy ridges of the Calimani Mountains
we had to go right below the God's Chair.
We arrived quite late and there were no lights for photos - this is the only normal photo I took when the last sun rays found their way to the steep valley:
The boys had lots of courage, as they were outside until midnight, maybe even later, but I fell asleep with the children - the night was incredibly hard, I slept very little, but it does not matter.
Klári was like a colt, she ran all evening and all morning the next day, and when she rested she threw twigs and pebbles in the brook. And she even stepped in it, for our happiness.
In the morning I wanted to find some ferns and went by myself to a nearby rocky slope
and in the area I have also found some Carpathian endemics: Pulmonaria rubra
and Symphytum cordatum.
I have also found spring lights
bright blue sky
shed spider-skin.
Then on our way back home we had to visit my favorite checkered lily-spot. It was gorgeous, in glorious weather - but we got very wet on the humid grassland.
It seems that Klári begun to enjoy touring, so I can only hope that we will have some great hiking-times from now on.
PS. I had my knitting with me, but I had no occasion of knitting one single stitch...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése