2016. április 7., csütörtök

Must stashbust

The last period we rearranged our home and I realized that I must optimize my stash. In order to achieve this goal I should reduce the yarn-amount I have. So I made some plans which yarns I should use up real quickly. (which of course might not happen the way I planned, and I might buy more yarn.)
I have this yarn, I bought it a while ago, for a pullover for myself:
then I did not use it and now I cannot decide whether to knit the Milkweed with it, or to use another yarn (I planned to use Merino extra fine, but after a discussion with Maris I became quite skeptical viewing the MEF).
There was a sock-yarn in great color
(it is a beautiful deep claret red, but it was impossible to photograph it), I bought quite a quantity of it, and now I know it will become a striped pullover (with black), and not a few pairs of socks.
I have 600 grams of this,
I have no plans for it, but probably I will knit something for the kids for next winter - but I must use it up, because it needs a huge space, being so fluffy.
And then there are some By Buci yarns.
I should knit with them not because they need space, but because it is so great to work with them.
I saw once a shawl on a blog. It said: cast on 100 sts, and knit until your yarn allows you. I would go for the autumn-colors with this project, but I do not know. Each one is gorgeous.
This By Buci yarn will become a pair of gloves, I know.
Probably a Laris Design-glove, but I cannot decide which one. Probably the Eve with no beads in it, but I do not know for sure. Until now I have knitted 5 pairs of her gloves and I love how the patterns are written and how elegant the finished glove will be. 
And having all these plans now I started to knit (but ripped it already) a fairy-top for the little lady. But I am at least knitting it using stash-yarn...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése