2016. március 24., csütörtök

Finding my pace

It seems that we will go back to normal sooner than I imagined. Poppyseed had slept practically all night, he woke up at 5:13, when I usually wake up myself. He did this at his almost two moths age what his sister never did until the age of 2 years, or more (still there are nights when she wakes up *). Then he fell asleep again and he is sleeping at this time. (Klári never fell back asleep when there was light in the morning).
There is no child like this. I hope he will keep this good sleeping habit.
I should start to deal with my diastasis recti. The last days I read a lot about it, and I found out, that there are some exercises that are forbidden (crunches, sit-ups, etc), which could strain organs outside the abdominal wall. But there are several exercises which are recommended even after a C-section. The doctor allowed me also to get on the stationary bike. But this will be possible only after we finish the adult-puzzle we have in the house (an Ikea sofa in pieces, and next week the bed for the kids will arrive, that one also in pieces).
I casted-on a shawl. Probably for Klári, but she told me yesterday that she does not like shawls, anyhow this is an issue we will discuss when I will have the finished item. I will knit it as big as the yarn allows it, if she does not like it I will take it.
I do not want to complicate it, I think garter stitch is ideal for handspun yarns, I might knit a discrete lace on the edge, though.
It seems that I will be able to comply many plans I have.
Our new life will be good.
* at 2 months she woke up 7-8 times a night, every night, and she kept it like this until she was 8 months, and then until the age of 2 years she woke up 3-4 times a night

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése