2019. szeptember 19., csütörtök

Socks

I do not know how many pairs I knitted since I did not write about them.
A few of them are here
The first one I cast on in 2016 (I guess), then I became bored and put it away. I found it last year (or the beginning of this year?) and finished it.
Nothing special. Two at a time, toe up vanilla socks.
With fish lips kiss heel.
The second one started with the mood of knitting for myself a pair of pink and purple socks. So I did.
The pattern is Stay-at-home socks, and this is the first pair (I think) that I knitted two at a time, but cuff down.
Also with fish lips kiss heel.
This is the pair I had on my feet, when I had my coffee in the swing last weekend.
The next pair will be a gift soon.

This was one of my portable summer projects.
This is also Stay-at-home socks, size 42-43. It will go to its owner at the end of October.
I then have another pair almost done.

This is the pair I knitted to learn the afterthought heel, and I still have the heels to knit, and I plan to finish it on Tuesday, when I will be at the hospital with Klári, to remove the rod from her broken arm.
And there is another pair in progress. Two at a time, cuff down, plain vanilla. I should start the heels now.
Size 45. I have a lot more to work on this one
I also have a finished pair of fair-isle socks, but that needs a whole post.
And now I start to prepare for the weekend.
At home.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése