2019. szeptember 17., kedd

5:20

This morning B had some early morning program with his mother, this is why I also woke up early. I set the clock-alarm to 5:30, but I woke up at 5:20, and got up.
The children were still aspleep, it was quiet. I took my coffee and i started to read and knit. With this  Harvest it is possible, I am knitting and purling long rows, and it is so soothing.
I do not know when was the last time I had such a pleasant hour.
Later I could see the light before sunrise.
I had time for everything. Even for breakfast.
I think this is the direction I should move in order to have some me-time. Because at any other period of a day I cannot be alone. The children wake up at 7, by themselves at times, then prepare them for school, then I must go to work, then in the afternoon everybody is at home and I have chores to do, and since school begun there is learning too. Later in the evening we prepare for the night: bath, dinner, reading, and when we finished all, I too fall asleep. So I lost myself in all this.
I think, this will be the solution.

I get up, have a coffee in the calmness, while I can read, knit, listen to music - and it is a better start for the day.
Today it sure was.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése