2019. szeptember 23., hétfő

First frost

In our region the second half of September brings the first frosts.
There will be a warmer time soon, but there are a few mornings when rime covers the landscape.
The sun rays then unwrap the plants from their armor of ice, and the afternoons will be warm.
Then, after those few days the Indian summer returns.
These frosty days this year were last weekend, when we were at the countryside.
I love how the leaves turn yellow,
the dried plants,
the first rays of sun in the morning,
the colorful fruits,
the last flowers
  When knitting in the swing I drank tea.
In the evening I went to the surroundings of the village and up on the hills. 
I saw deer, foxes and bears - but the light then was really poor for pictures.
The only evening photo I have is that of the church and the moon.
I have plans for next weekend, I hope they will come true. Hopefully ice-free.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése