2019. szeptember 16., hétfő

Middle of September

I love Fridays. As we still live in both our homes Friday means leaving the city, the noise, the dust and the crowd and until Sundays we spend our time in calmness.
I take my yarn-y project with me, I love knitting outdoors. 
This cardi fits the season really well. 
I love September, when summer is officially over, but it is not yet really autumn.
This season has a special mood. The light is different,
the colors change.
The clouds are still summery, but the wind autumnal.
Flowers still bloom,
but the meadow saffrons are sign of real autumn.
The mornings are cooler and the dew is cold (but I still have my coffee in the swing, even if I must wear woolen socks)
The insects lay eggs of the next generation, before the frost kills them.
And everything becomes slower and slower as the light becomes less and less.
(P.S. On Saturday evening we went to take photos of the full moon. And we succeeded to find a bear. Unfortunately, as the light was poor, we saw only its shadows moving, so I have no photos. At this time of the year they come closer to human settlements, so I am absolutely sure that we will have bear-related adventures from now on.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése