2015. január 19., hétfő

January

We have a gray January. There is over zero, no snow, instead it is cloudy.
Inside there are signs of sping.
Hyacints started to bloom
the Hippeastrum is preparing to open the flowers
(this is the red one, but the orange is also having buds).
I am knitting socks,. I still cannot pass over the shock we had at the beginning of December, and sock-knitting makes good to the soul.
I finished Husband's size 45.
I tried some texture, but it did not show up with the yarn, so I abandoned the original idea and continued plain atfer a few repeats of the stitch-pattern.
Nothing fancy, but I like the colors.
They are a bit big to me...

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Lovely to have signs of Spring, though I suspect there may be more Winter to come...I love the smell of Hyacinths. And your socks are adorable :)

    VálaszTörlés