2016. szeptember 5., hétfő

In progress

The pony-mania is continuing. I started to knit a cardigan (a few times actually, but more about it in a future post).

Klári has chose the yarn. I would have opt for Karisma, but she wanted the lighter and chunkier Trachtenwolle. I am not sure if the buttons will be good, we will see.
I will try to knit a modern fit and a hood.
I also made two tiny swatches.

The blue cables will be a jumper for husband - if the other family member will allow me to knit it, the colorful one should be a hat for Poppyseed-baby, but the 3 mm needles are too big for the yarn, so I will have to try on 2.5 mm-s too.
Meanwhile, the autumn-feeling is deeper each passing day, and I yearn for an autumn like the one we had a few years ago: 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése