2016. szeptember 28., szerda

Heading into the autumn

This week the cold arrived. Inthe mornings we have 1 degree Celsius. In the weekend it was still summer,

and now Klári wears a hat and a scarf when we are walking to the kindergarten.
The sun is rising in a different place, and much later. 
The light is coming from a completely different direction.
And I started to drink tea. Black tea, without sugar - it is part of the autumn-winter for me.
This cup belonged to my grandmother. It was part of my childhood. It is a luck that we have all 6 of them. I really enjoy motherhood with this boy. He is much calmer than his sister was. We have difficult periods, like now, when his teeth are errupting, but generally he is the kid I never thought I will have.

He is 8 months today. He is a big boy. Mommy's big boy...
With him I can knit quite a lot. I have the first pair of socks for this cold season.
I love how easy to knit these are. I love the simple lace-panel.
And I love that I do not need a chart for it.
The yarn is Vendita Sockenwolle, knitted 2-at-a-time, toe-up, on 2.5 mm needles,

with Fish Lips Kiss heels.
Now I am knitting a hat for Poppyseed, his head grew so much that it is impossible to put on the hat I made for him in February. I have an idea, which keeps coming into my mind and I must test it. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése