2016. március 22., kedd

End of the hat-season

As I could not crochet during the winter the new hats were made only now, but it is not too late, it is really cold in the mornings and evenings around here.
My first conclusion: it is practically impossible to make a clear photo of both kids, at least one of them will move.

First I finished Klári's hat.
She wanted a ladybug. I do not like the hats with insect-heads, so I only made 7 spots, but she is fine with it, so I am fine.
The yarn is Canguro Wool Extra (local yarn), 50% wool - 50% acrylic, I used a 3.5 mm hook. It is a very bright red, which I cannot use for anybody else but her.
For the edging I used Merino Extra Fine, for the spots some black sock-yarn.
This time I omitted the ear-flaps, she has grown so much she does not need them any more.
I am not sure what is Poppyseed's hat. Probably an owl.
I still have to make the tails, but he wore the hat yesterday. (The hat is completely symmetric, it is just hard to keep it straight.)
The yarn is Canguro Wool Twister 75% wool - 25% acrylic, crocheted with a 3 mm hook. I love the color.
The edging is crocheted in Merino Extra Fine, for the eyes I used a cotton/acrylic blend and some vintage buttons, and I sewed the beak with sock-yarn.
It is good to work on these quick projects.
Now I must guess what to work on next, or at least what pattern to use for the scarf I will knit from my own handspun.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése