2015. június 27., szombat

Summer holiday

We are all at home, we managed to get time off work at the same time - it is just that some virus hit us all. After the first week we start to feel ok, so we have hopes to enjoy the remaining two weeks.
My 10 weeks pregnancy is complicating things, as I must visit doctors and make a genetic test - and all this takes time -, but I feel much better than I felt with the first baby.
The worst part is that dizziness is keeping me away from knitting. This was the same the first time, but I hope that passing the limit of the first trimester things will get better. I still have at least 3 weeks of dizziness.
Anyhow, two weeks ago I started knitting a pair of socks, for a 4-year old, and this is the point I got:
the pattern is Charade, but I made some changes, by knitting it toe-up, two-at-a-time and with Fish Lips Kiss heel.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése