2019. január 10., csütörtök

Snowy

Life at the countryside is different.
The winter at the countryside is also different. I love seeing traces of last year's life - and knowing that down in the soil there is the new bud for these dry stuff.
I love everything about it - too bad, that tomorrow we have to go back to the city.
But I hope, winter isn't over yet. And also hope, that we will come again soon.
It is gray here as well, even if the sun tried to break through the clouds.
It was snowing,
but there was a bit of sunshine.
Just moments of it.
The kids are enjoying the snow. We tried to build snowmen, but couldn't, so we only made "molcanoes" (volcanoes, as Poppy says it).
If one is looking for it, can find some colors. This yellow...
It is gorgeous...
And there is green, hidden in the sea of gray.
Or just under the snow-cover.
Inside there is so much color.
I am knitting in the mornings and in the evenings. Yellow and red and rust.
And when I am alone, I am listening to Einaudi.
And there are some thin Geranium-flowers, lost in time.
The evenings are so different in this quietness.
And nights are calmer.

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love to see Winter scenes although hard to be in them. Thank you for your visit.

    VálaszTörlés