2014. december 21., vasárnap

Winter holiday

If I want to be correct, it is only holiday. We have no winter. It is so strange, usually at this time of the year we had snow, even if it melted for Christmas. But now --- nothing.
It is raining instead.
But anyhow, I will enjoy this time of the year.
I never ever in my life had such a difficult time as I had now. Until the beginning of December I thought, that it cannot be worse. Well, it could. Actually, at the office we had a shock, which, for the last two weeks kept us in a zombie-state.
I was so badly affected that I could not concentrate on anything. Not even knitting - more "complicated" stitches than stockinette were impossible for me to do.
On Friday afternoon I finally turned off my job-phone and put it away (I mean: away, so that I cannot see it) and since I feel a liberated.
Starting with tomorrow I will be at home with the baby. Just us, ladies, like in good old times.
I like to be with her at home.
It is so good to spend the morning with her cuddling under the blanket and discussing important stuff, like why don't we go to the kindergarten or how the wheels of her wooden car are turning around.
The happenings of the last weeks made me realize how blessed I am, that I can hug her when I want to and every evening I can kiss her good night. 
In a few days there will be Christmas. And then we will be at home all three of us, all our family.
I plan to knit some and hope to get out my sewing machine again.
About knitting: during the past days stockinette helped me though.
I have a new sweater. Almost plain stockinette, other stitches than that are made yesterday and today (after Husband's Christmas party on Friday evening, oh, that also helped me a lot).
And finally, today I bought batteries for my camera (that also created problems), and if the weather and the lights will allow me, tomorrow I will take photos of the pullover.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is a beautiful gift.
Freedom is fantastic.
Christmas season is the best time of the year.
Knitting is the best therapy in bad times.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése