2014. december 28., vasárnap

At the end of year

So many things happened in 2014. There were good and bad things as well. There was yarn-related and other things as well.
The beginning of the year seems to be so far away, although if I try to remember I kind of feel the texture of the blanket I was crocheting on New Year's Eve and at the beginning of the year.

At that time I was still at home with Klárika,oh that was sooo good.... The summer was hard, because, as she was from time to time at her grandmother we were separated, and it was hard when we were at the hospital. It was hard to get used to the kindergarted. But it is so good to watch her grow and getting wise. 
About yarn-related stuff: excepting the blanket, 2014 was the year of the small projects.
Mainly socks,
 
 
hats (i finished another one yesterday, but I do not think that DH will play the role of the the mannequin),
 
crocheted animals,
fingerless mittens,

some sweaters, both for children and adults.

I did some spinning.
I even sew some, but it does not worth showing it. 
I lost 8 kilos.
We renewed the house on the countryside, and we hope to spend much more time there the next year. Unfortunately, the gardening did not happen this year due to health-issues, but I hope next year we can this also will be different.


It is hard when one has to divide between the child, the home, a job, the country-house and the hobby.
Plans for next year? Yes, I have, but I would rather call them dreams.
I am more and more decided to learn to sew. I am gathering the courage and the Burda-s...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése