2015. május 2., szombat

May

After a cold, freezing April finally spring is coming. Almost summer.
We started to go to the country-house on week-ends. There, below that church on the photo.
It is great to be there.

We are blooming.
Bees are working on the flowers
There is a calm we cannot find in the city.
I knit some in April.
First this lace-paneled sock.
Nothing fancy, 2.5 mm needle, magic loop, Vendita Sockenwolle.

I worked these two-at-a-time, toe-up.
And I finished my Dither. I hoped to make better photos of it today, but it is raining, cannot go outside...
Dry technical data: 2.5 mm needles, magic loop, pink Vendita Sockenwolle and some black sockyarn.
Not so dry data: I fell in love with the pattern. And I had gone wild concerning the colors.
I wanted to knit TAAT, toe-up, but this was going only until I got to the first stranded row. That was the point where I separated the pieces and knitted one at a time. Of course, I used another structure than the one specified in the pattern.
Put in a Fish Lips Kiss.
This was not a quick project, since my work is sucking the most energy out of me I cannot knit so muck instead of sleeping. And Klárika is not helping with this, either.
Now I am knitting the next stranded pair of socks, my true love, but I did not have the yarn for it until now. I hope this will go faster, as the Dither made me practice the two-handed stranded knitting. I guess I will knit this completely according to the pattern.
Instead a photo of the WIP-socks here it is a springy warm picture of yesterday.

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Those photos of spring look beautiful! The lacy socks and the stranded socks are very well made lovely pattern.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Your post is full of such beautiful photos! The countryside and flowers and insects are beautiful. Your socks are also lovely. The lacy ones are a very pretty pattern and I love the stranded pink and black ones. I hope the rain doesn't go on for too long :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Thank you!
    It seems that I am stuck on socks :)

    VálaszTörlés